Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Master Cleanse: Day 1 at night

Ok, it's 6:30pm and I have to say today was fairly easy. I did not feel hungry at all, I just felt the need to eat something. The juice fills you up so much you really aren't hungry at all.
I'm starting to feel "foggy" right now, a little tired and weak with a headache. But, I'll push through it.

I think god was testing me today at work. I was asked to help out by making an excel document that included a food item, UPC code, and price. This 20 page document made my mouth water. It included everything from mac n cheese, to candy bars, to soups and pizzas. Everytime I typed another food item down my mouth started salivating! I kept saying that I was so hungry, but in reality I wasn't hungry, I just wanted to eat something, not for the nutritional benefit, but for the instant gratification of the wonderful taste in my mouth.

I feel a little tired right now, but I'll pull through....I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I have no idea how you're doing this...I'm going to be so impressed if you make it past the cake on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete