Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall and Keeneland

I have to say, I LOVE FALL! I get to make chili, soup, and my favorite food ever: Butternut Squash! I could make it with every meal I swear. I'm making a butternut squash lasagna for a Potluck lunch I've organized at work next week, I will post the recipe for sure.

We are going to Keeneland this weekend with our friends Tim, Liz, Erin, Kris and their 2 kids. It's so much fun! We are gonig to tailgate before, I'm making my ribs! I think we are purchasing cornhole as well.
Keeneland is probably the BEST people watching ever. You'll see people with cut off jean shorts and flannels, girls with barely nothing on, and women dressed like it's the Derby. They also have some amazing corned beef sandwiches, I miss those.

1 comment:

  1. We're pumped for Saturday! And we're in for lunch...let me know what's left to bring.

    ReplyDelete